Today we are quite excited to review a new comer in the market place the Uniworld juicer another one of those orange juice machines that specialize especially in the commercial and industrial scene. This juicer is known for extended use and is a strong dependable commercial citrus juicer. As a result we decided we would do a quick review of this machine to see if it lived up to its claims
Before we get into the actual review of the uniworld citrus juicer lets take a look at some of the background of the company that is behind designing this machine. After doing a bit of digging around we came to find out that the company is a manufacturer and importer of all kinds of restaurant equipment from all over the world. They are known for bringing in diverse kinds of restaurant equipment parts from places like Brazil, China, and many other places. Uniworld has been in this business for the past ten years and has been able to create a firm foothold in the restaurant equipment industry in such a short period of time. Many of the other companies we have seen tend to take years to actually get any where in this competitive market but uniworld proves to be quite a giant in this scheme.
Besides being known for manufacturing great orange juice machines uniworld has variety of different restaurant equipment ranging from ovens, ice cream makers, and heating racks. This diverese product selection keeps it quite competitive in the market of restaurant equipment, however this could pose to be a downfall when it comes to actually specializing in any specific product. Over our experience of reviewing all kinds of commercial citrus machines we have come to realize that the companies that tend to have a specialized focus on any one item tend to craft better machines. However this does not hold true with all companies as you will see later on in this review.
Another thing we really like is the fact that uniworld juicer company has extremely fast and caring customer service. Now for anyone who has juicing for a long time knows that no matter how perfect your machine is when you buy it, you may run into technical difficulties at some point. One thing we like about uniworld as a company is that they not only provide great customer service but they are genuine in helping you get your product fixed at the same time.
***Upon unboxing the uniworld juicer we realized that it was quite a hefty piece of equipment. Weighing in at 36lbs and measuring in at 18 inches by 11 inches by 11 inches, the machine is quite large. However for mass juicing purposes this is perfect especially for those of us who tend to juice large amounts of orange juice for a big family or quite possibly a cafe or restaurant.
***Besides being large and heavy the design of the uniworld citrus juicer is quite appealing to the eye. If you can imagine a character from star wars r2 d2 then you are pretty much getting something that looks like that in your kitchen. Depending if you are a star wars fan then this could actually be fun for you, however if you are more into a sleek modern design this probably we wouldn’t apply to your taste for your eyes. We bring this issue up because some people enjoy larger bulkier designs and we happen to be in that category!
***What we really liked about the uniworld electric commercial juicer is the fact that it has a heck of a lot of power. You are looking at about 180w of juicing power for consistent and long term juicing no questions asked. That means less breaks in between each juicing session and more juice getting out for you and your customers. When it comes to consistent long term juicing through out the day you really cannot go wrong with the uniworld ujc-n50 citrus juicer.
- The uniworld commercial citrus juicer is very sturdy and strong with a powerful base and motor ready to juice large quantities of juice at any given time.
- This juicer is a commercial electric juicer which means you simply put the oranges inside the machine and wait for the juice to come out.
- A good amount of power at 180W and practically no sound while juicing, this means you can juice early in the morning or late at night without any issues.
- Full disassemble-able parts which means you can have easy clean up and a quick rebound after a long day of juicing if needed.
- The design of the machine is from high quality stainless steel which means it will be more likely resistant to acid erosion. This is a really important aspect when it comes to juicing large quantities of citrus fruits.
- More Product Details
- If you are looking to simply juice a few glasses of orange juice every now and then this machine definitely is not for you. This is for larger amounts of juice at any given time.
- The design is a bit bulk and round unlike the more sleeker modern designs, however for each their own preference when it comes to outer appearance of the machine that they choose to purchase.
When it comes to going into the commercial citrus juicer you have to understand that you might be possibly sacrificing physical looks for more juicing power as well as long term juicing. While many people don’t understand that there actually is a difference in different machines when it comes to juicing they have to also understand that when you go down the commercial juicing route you are more than likely going to sacrifice looks for juicing power. We overall were really pleased with the uniworld juicer and would recommend it to anyone with a large family, cafe, or perhaps a restaurant.